I'm something you call a fangirl and fangirls post a lot of fangirl things. So if you aren't a fangirl, we are going to have some problems
We’re going back to the basics this week with LA-based artist Robyn O’Neil’s lesson in the figure-ground relationship: Draw a Psychological Landscape.
Episode 6 INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Get a piece of paper and something to draw with.
2. Create a ground on your picture plane.
3. Populate the ground with figures and give them human-like characteristics.
4. Upload it using #theartassignment
5. Fame and glory. (Your work might be featured in an upcoming video.)
Quite possibly the best/worst fortune cookie fortune ever.